Interested Recovery Houses

Information for Recovery Houses Interested in Participating in the Scholarship Program

CABHC can provide scholarships to persons who qualify for this program to move into a DDAP licensed recovery house. The scholarship covers the cost of the recovery house’s documented rent for the first thirty (30) days of residency, and up to an additional $300 to be applied to the second thirty (30) days of rent. Please download the application (below) for new recovery house enrollment.

We are eager to secure agreements with qualified recovery houses and encourage interested recovery house owners to download and submit an application. Contact our Drug and Alcohol Specialist for further questions and/or clarifications regarding the program.